Finance & Progress Officer
ImpactLab is Maastricht University‘s student-driven accelerator for social impact, supporting those who think socially and promoting a positive impact on society. Together with the Student Project Team and in collaboration with EDLAB, we offer expert workshops, peer-to-peer trainings, and other events, thereby enhancing the social impact of students and organizations.
What we offer:
- A motivated team dedicated to a positive impact on society
- An enjoyable working environment
- Great trainers
- Valuable connections
- Significant experience
- The position is currently paid 4 hours/week (actual working hours might be more)
- …and much more!
Finance and Progress Officer
As the Finance and Progress Officer (FPO) you are responsible for:
- Conducting and keeping track of the research process that identifies the needs of engaged students (this research will be the basis for our workshop design),
- Coordination of the pre- and post-evaluation of workshops and other events,
- Managing the finances of the organisation.
- A student at Maastricht University,
- Eager to have social impact and to shape & educate towards this goal,
- Good research skills,
- Good bookkeeping skills,
- Available from now until the end of Fall Semester ’18/’19 (February 2019),
- Willing to engage towards the goal of accelerating social impact together with Maastricht University.
- The deadline for the application is Friday, September 28th, 23:59 hrs. As we recruit on a rolling basis, make sure to apply as soon as possible.
- Send your application to email@example.com, including CV and motivation letter, where you discuss the following questions:
- Why do you wish to apply for this position?
- How does your previous experience benefit you in this position?
- What ideas do you have to implement next year within your portfolio or ImpactLab in general?
- In case of questions, feel free to send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you think that positive social impact matters? Apply for a position in ImpactLab! We are looking forward to meeting you.